Our team brings together expertise covering all areas in the development industry.
Patrick E. O’Reilly Partner, Investor & Developer
Pat is a Partner, Investor and the Developer of O’Reilly Development and is well known for his many contributions to the greater Springfield area and beyond. Having built his flourishing career as a real estate investor and developer on a solid foundation of knowledge, diligence and honor, he continues to blaze a trail for others in the industry. Pat is a lifelong Missouri resident with a B.S. in Business Management from Missouri State University.
Denise K. Heintz Partner and Director of Operations & Development
Denise is a Partner and the Director of Operations & Development at O’Reilly Development. As an expert in full development management, Denise brings over 22 years of experience in the housing development industry at the management level specializing in:
- Owner representation with supervision during design, construction and operations
- Management of Section 42 Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) applications and developments
- Historic preservation of buildings placed on the National Register
- Wilhoit Properties, Inc.
- 8 years as Vice President of Operations
- 2,500+ housing units developed and built in MO, NE, IL, OK and KS
- Carlson Gardener Development
- 7 years as Development Manager and Co-General Partner
- 7 Years as Development Consultant and Co-General Partner for 22 properties in the state of Missouri, development types including:
- New Construction
- Acquisition Rehabilitation
- Senior Historic
- Family Historic
Justin Larson, CPM, LEED Partner and Director of Multifamily
Justin joined O’Reilly Management Services, LLC to be a leading force in the creation of the property management business. He is responsible for ensuring that O’Reilly Development Company projects, and those of select 3rd-party partners, succeed in meeting the company’s mission statement: Strong Partnerships Building Communities. Creating and executing the vision is why O’Reilly Management Services, LLC believes in Strong Partnerships Defining Communities. It is this vision which attracted both parties to one another and led to the creation of O’Reilly Management Services.
Justin has a B.S. in Urban Studies (Planning), he is a Certified Property Manager and LEED Green Associate. His educational background in urban planning and his professional experience in property management created a synergy of passion, one that has become manifest, most recognizably, in Roaster’s Block -an urban, adaptive re-use project in Kansas City, Missouri. The root of that project’s success is one of an integrated design process, collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking.
Importantly, O’Reilly Management isn’t the first company Justin has grown since inception – he was the thought leader in the creation of a leading Kansas City multifamily group. As VP of Operations he played an integral role in taking the company from 600 units to 6,500 in 3 years. Now with O’Reilly, his focus is on growing this company.ACCREDITATIONS
- Certified Property Manager
- LEED Green Associate
- Missouri Real Estate Broker
- Institute of Real Estate Management (KC Chapter): Green Committee (co-founding member)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (National): IREMSustainability Sustainable Property Certification Working Group
- US Green Building Council (KC Chapter): Programs & Outreach Committee, Housing Committee member
- 2012 Candidate of the Year, Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Kansas Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management
- National-level speaking engagement – “Green Property Management” (2012)
- National Institute of Real Estate Management Leadership Conference
- National-level speaking engagement – “All in the Multifamily: Creating Multifamily Recycling Program” (2014)
- National Waste & Recycling Association WasteExpo2014
- NextGen Leader Award Nominee
- Kansas City Business Journal
Jennifer Dean, MBA Director of Asset Management
Jennifer is responsible for the asset management of stabilized properties within established portfolios and communication with partners associated with those portfolios. Asset management includes the review of month-to-month property financial reports and operations, agreement compliance, tax compliance, insurance compliance, and protecting the interests of the ownership. Additional responsibilities include the day-to-day management of the office, strategic planning of future investments, and on-site property inspections to ensure compliance of property management companies.
Beverly A. Anderson, CPA Controller
Bev serves as the Controller for O’Reilly Management Services and O’Reilly Development Company overseeing all company accounting functions including general ledger, accounts payable, cash management, payroll, annual tax processes, and cash flow analysis. Bev also manages the monthly construction draws for all development entities, asset management financial reporting, and cost certification for low-income housing developments. Her skill set ensures the company is in compliance with all reporting requirements enabling the owners to make sound decisions.
Kaylee See Administrative Assistant
Kaylee is O'Reilly Development's Administrative Assistant responsible for executing office maintenance, weekly payables and other accounting activities. She previously worked at the company’s senior housing community, The Fremont Senior Living, as the Community Assistant organizing and participating in resident activities including communications with family members of residents. Kaylee is a full-time student at Ozarks Technical Community College pursuing an Associates of Arts degree in Behavioral Sciences then continuing her educational advancement all while managing her personal photography business.